Faber Castell Water Colour Pencils (24 Shades)
- Best of class colour pencils with smooth colour rich leads & special bonding that offers good sharpen ability & high break resistance
- Phthalate-free lacquer on our pencils makes it safe for children
- Ideal for beginners age 8+
- Triangular watercolor pencils for students
- Can be used for dry and wet colouring
- Highly soluble, needs very little water
- No mess and washable colours
- Excellent colour mixing and blending
- Free paintbrush in pack of 24 colours
- Pencil turns to paint with the touch of a brush
These pencils add a new level to your creativity. The brilliant colours with a silky and smooth colour laydown are all water-soluble. With a touch of the wet brush (attached) you can turn the pencil to paint and create brilliant drawings with unique colour gradients and special designs. But no need to worry if the painting lesson gets a bit messy: the pencil can be washed out of most fabrics. The pencils as such come in a hexagonal shape and of course with the special SV bonding to prevent breakage. The pencils are available in 12, 24, 36 and 48 colours.
Faber Castell India started its operations in 1998. Faber-Castell’s assortment of Faber Castell Water Colour Pencils (24 Shades) ranges from high-value pencils for kids to premium quality artists coloured pencils. ALBRECHT DÜRER artists’ watercolour pencils provide artists of all levels with great versatility of expression when drawing, shading and painting in watercolours. Since colouring for adults became a big trend in the last year Faber-Castell has created several sets containing relevant material. All our colouring pencils are perfect for colouring. Faber-Castell’s watersoluble pencils can help create even more exciting artwork or colouring books. By adding some water with a brush the colours can easily be mixed and resolve in fantastic aquarell effects.