Fine Art Painting Brushes 413 Size-8
- Clamped with extra strong aluminum ferrules, so synthetic hair brush will not deflect or spread while painting. Focus on artistic creation without any use problems.
- NO MORE FRUSTRATION OVER USING BAD BRUSHES – No loose hairs or paint flaking off of these brushes, so you enjoy being in the painting zone with these paintbrushes instead of picking paintbrush hairs or flakes out of your work.
- A comprehensive set of shapes, sizes, and bristles of brushes for all media.
- Great for students and advanced painters.
- Perfect for Watercolor Paints, Acrylics, Chalk Pastels, Oil Paints and more.
- It makes a great gift!
Product: Fine Art Painting Brushes 413 Size-8
Manufacturer Info :
We are a part of you.
Pidilite is a consumer-centric company committed to quality and innovation. For decades, we have been pioneering products for small to large applications, at home and industry, which have forged strong bonds with people from all walks of life.
From adhesives, sealants, waterproofing solutions and construction chemicals to arts & crafts, industrial resins, polymers and more, our product portfolio is as diverse as it is ever-evolving. Trusted household and industrial Brands.
A robust and growing network makes our products accessible across demographics and geographies.
We also embrace our responsibility towards the community through social initiatives in rural development, education and healthcare.
At Pidilite, we are always in motion, looking for the next opportunity to turn into a different idea.
We search for new ideas in everything we do, and more than two-thirds of our sales happen through in-house innovation. We have three fully-equipped in-house R&D centres in India and five state-of-the-art technical research and innovation centres in Singapore, Thailand, Brazil, Dubai and USA. Over 150 professionals use a customer-focused innovation process to bring to fruition the learnings from these interactions.
This is why Fevicol, Fevikwik, M-Seal and Dr Fixit are not just market leaders, but also names that have become synonymous with the product category.